Scan me or visit en.geldersehanden.nl/o/Marikenhuis/activiteiten/HostessesGentlemen-Coordinator/52938 to join
SummaryYou are the first source of information in the Marikenhuis for hostesses and hosts and for the daily ins and outs in the Marikenhuis.
Under the motto ' You don't have cancer alone, you carry cancer together' , the Marikenhuis offers broad psychosocial support.
The gh/gv coordinator is the first source of information in the Marikenhuis for hostesses and gentlemen and for the daily ins and outs of the house. You work together with the other coordinators and the board.
Because the current volunteer has indicated after 6 years that she wants to stop her work, we are immediately looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who wants to take over her tasks.
The activities of the coordinator :
▪ Working together with other volunteers to ensure a safe, accessible and inviting Walk-in House.
▪ First point of contact for hostesses and gentlemen.
▪ Organizing and chairing the meeting hostesses/hosts.
▪ Take care of the schedule of the hostesses and hostesses.
▪ Responsible for proper registration of the guests in IPSO Community together with the administrative volunteer.
▪ Responsible - with the support of volunteers - for all practical facility matters in and around the Marikenhuis: kitchen management, stock management, the various rooms, etc..
Time required is on average 6 to 8 hours per week.
Interested? let us know and email us. For more information, please contact Linda Poelmann.