Guiding entrepreneurs in heavy weather
Scan me or visit en.geldersehanden.nl/o/Over-Rood2/activiteiten/Guiding-entrepreneurs-in-heavy-weather/32461 to join
SummaryFor Over Rood we are looking for experienced (former) entrepreneurs and managers who want to work as a Project Manager and who want to guide and coach entrepreneurs.
For our branch in Arnhem with the Arnhem/Nijmegen/Doetinchem region, we are looking for experienced (former) entrepreneurs and managers who, as Traject Manager, want to use their knowledge and experience to help the self-employed. You supervise at least 2 trajectories per year with a time commitment of approximately 2 to 4 hours per week. This is an unpaid position with a fixed expense allowance. You report directly to the branch manager.
As a trajectory manager of Over Rood, you make the difference and help people regain their strength. Under your guidance, a client can structurally map out his problems and choose the best possible solution. You get entrepreneurs out of a negative spiral and help them get back on track. You guide clients through a support process within Over Rood. The objective of each trajectory is to provide the client with resources so that he can make conscious decisions and show behavior to get out of the unwanted problematic situation.
What we offer you:
- Space to use your talent and experience for others within a professional organization
- Learning from each other and exchanging knowledge, so that you can continue to develop yourself and stay informed of current developments
- A solid and instructive internal training to become a project manager
- Socially committed colleagues who, together with you, use their knowledge, experience and strength to make a real difference for our clients
- As a project manager you receive appreciation from clients and satisfaction in your work
- You make a valuable contribution to the Dutch economy and a healthy business climate
Desired knowledge and skills:
- You have knowledge of business administration, different tax types (IB, VAT, corporate income), marketing & sales and project management
- You are good at listening, summarizing and signaling
- You are able to structure, organize and plan
- You can keep your distance and can encourage a client to get started themselves
- You speak the language of the entrepreneur and understand that entrepreneurship can sometimes be difficult
- You can read and review a business plan (including financial plan)
- You are good with Excel and find your way on the internet
Desired education and experience:
You have HBO/University working and thinking level. Knowledge of and experience in guiding (groups of) people. You are empathetic, you can empathize well with the problems, the mental situation and the living conditions of clients, without becoming emotionally involved. Demonstrable experience or familiarity with running your own business and an excellent command of the Dutch language in word and writing is a requirement.
Other competencies (pre):
Socially involved, professional, analytical and systematic (gets to the core quickly), empathy, accessible, sensitive to the environment, honest, open-minded, without judgment, confrontational, honest and not concealing, self-aware and self-assured, ability to delegate well, businesslike and concise, fair, see and use possibilities, flexible, creative, think outside the box, willful, confidence inspiring, patient, calm, curious, independent, neutral, not emotionally involved, communicative.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we are very curious about you!
🗣️ Native language skills
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Over Rood Nijmegen
De kracht van Over Rood is dat ondernemers, zelf vaak ervaringsdeskundigen, ingezet worden als coach. Deze helpen om de administratie, financiën en bedrijfsvoering weer op orde te krijgen. De coach van Over Rood spreekt de taal van de ondernemer en heeft daarom snel vertrouwen.